Niagara Peninsula Amateur Radio Club Membership
Membership dues are due September 1st, of each club year. Please be prepared to renew at the September General Meeting, situation permitting. A completed membership form and payment may be cash, cheque, credit card or PayPal. E-Transfers are not available at this time. Arrange PayPal payment with treasurer @ nparc.ca.
If you cannot make the meeting, you can make your cheque out to NPARC, Inc. including your RAC membership number, if applicable, and mail it along with a completed membership form to:
Niagara Peninsula Amateur Radio Club, Inc.
Box 20036, RPO Grantham
St. Catharines, Ontario, L2M 7W7
Membership benefits include:
- Voting privileges
- Monthly meetings with speakers and complimentary refreshments
- Support of three Niagara area repeaters: VE3NRS, VE3RNR with Yaesu Fusion C4FM including wires-x and VE3WCD with IRLP and Echolink.
- Liability insurance through the RAC Insurance Program for NPARC, related activities.
- September to June monthly Feedline bulletin.
- Promotion of amateur radio classes.
- Activities such as special event stations and Field Day
- The nparc.ca website.
- nparcgroup.groups.io forum
- Supporting a scholarship to a deserving student at E.L. Crossley Secondary School
Regular Membership (RAC Member1) $40.00
(NON-RAC member) $50.00
Family Membership2 $60.00
Associate embership3 $60.00
1 Current, paid-up members of Radio Amateurs of/du Canada, Inc. as of current September 1.
2 Must reside in same household at same address. Family Membership is available to any amateur and his or her spouse and all dependants under the age of twenty-one years. Licensed amateurs under a family membership shall have the privileges of full membership;
3 Associate Membership is available to individuals who are not fully licensed amateur radio operators but who show a genuine interest in amateur radio. Associate Membership is also available to licensed amateur radio operators who are not residents of the Regional Municipality of Niagara and who are unable to attend regular monthly meetings of the Club.